The following articles and websites provide helpful information about orthopaedic conditions and surgeries. For personalized advice, contact MK Orthopaedics at (815) 741-6900.
- The International Association for the Study of Pain defines “pain” and other pain-related terms on their website.
- Are you curious to learn more about rotator cuff injuries? Check out the Mayo Clinic’s overview for further information.
- 4.5 million Americans over 50 have artificial knees. Find out why from this CBS News article.
- To find information about orthopaedic disorders and common surgeries, visit Medscape’s reference articles.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has a helpful website for patients, which includes this glossary of orthopaedic terms.