If you are interested in our recent blog topics about chronic shoulder and foot pain, explore these additional resources. Take a look at these links to learn more about orthopaedic solutions to chronic pain disorders. Make an appointment for your orthopaedic treatment with MK Orthopaedics. To schedule an appointment, call (815) 741-6900 today.
- For information on the causes and symptoms of chronic shoulder instability, take a look at this webpage from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- The American Physical Therapy Association investigates shoulder dislocation and how the condition can be treated.
- A great deal of chronic pain can be tied to the development of rheumatoid arthritis, which you can learn more about on this website.
- Taking care of your feet is a life-long assignment. If you are witnessing changes in your feet, learn what to watch out for to avoid long-term problems.
- If you are scheduled for orthopaedic surgery and do not know how best to prepare, take a look at this advice from the National Institutes of Health.