Our recent blog posts offered an introduction to knee, hip, and other joint replacement surgeries. If you are looking to learn more about these orthopaedic procedures, the following links may be of interest to you. To speak with an experienced orthopaedic doctor in Joliet, Illinois, call MK Orthopaedics at (815) 741-6900!
- Learn about the importance of spinal health and tips on keeping your spine in good shape by reading this article.
- This Chicago Tribune article tells the story of a knee cartilage transplant patient who felt well enough after his procedure to try his hand at climbing Mount Everest.
- Find out more about knee problems and the ways in which they can affect one’s overall health by visiting the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases online.
- Visit MedicineNet.com for authoritative answers to frequently asked questions about hip replacement surgery.
- Read this ABC News article to learn more about successful cartilage transplants.