Orthopaedic medicine focuses on treating injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system, including those affecting your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Check out these links for more information on stress fractures and rheumatoid arthritis. Give MK Orthopaedics a call at (815) 741-6900 for additional information on our orthopaedic services.
- Explore this article from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons to learn more about the causes of stress fractures of the foot and ankle.
- What are the causes and symptoms of stress fractures? Find out with this article from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Are you at risk for developing rheumatoid arthritis? Check out this article from MayoClinic.com for more information on the risk factors for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Visit this link from WebMD.com to read about the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Why is calcium so important? Learn how calcium supports strong, healthy bones by reading this article from MedicalNewsToday.com.