Foot and ankle injuries or conditions like bursitis can make a big difference in your daily life. Your mobility and ability to do the activities you enjoy may change significantly. To learn more about common orthopaedic ailments and how to treat them, check out these resources:
- The Mayo Clinic gives a comprehensive overview of bursitis, including its symptoms and treatment options.
- Learn more about how to identify, treat, and prevent bursitis with this information.
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provides an overview of common foot and ankle injuries.
- Unfortunately, injuring your foot or ankle can easily happen when playing sports, at work, or at home. Learn more about common injuries at this website.
- Injuring your ankles can be extremely painful and may cause lasting problems. Learn about the causes of ankle injuries so you can do your best to avoid them altogether.
Have you injured your foot or ankle? MK Orthopaedics Surgery & Rehabilitation can provide the medical resources you need to heal your injury. We help Joliet, Bolingbrook, and Shorewood residents live comfortable, active lives. We also host a walk-in clinic every Monday from 3-6PM. Call us today at (815) 741-6900.