No matter how good an athlete you are, accidents are always possible. Every year, hundreds of ...
ABOUT MK ORTHOPAEDICS
Our goal is to help our patients live active and pain-free at any age and every stage of life. At the forefront of orthopaedic treatment, we’re able to offer patients’ advanced surgical procedures such as:
- Computer Assisted Surgery (CAS)
- ACL reconstruction
- Hip, Shoulder & Knee Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Anterior Hip Approach
- Joint Preservation
- Foot Surgery & Ankle Reconstruction
- Complex Hand, Wrist and Elbow Reconstruction
- Cartilage Transplantation
- Spine Surgery & Rehabilitation
- Fracture Management
- Non-Invasive Treatment
‘One-Stop-Care’ means convenience
- Open MRI
- Digital X-Ray
- Casting & Immobilization
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Durable Medical Equipment
- On-Line Patient Portal
- 2nd Opinion: Are you feeling uneasy with your 1 st opinion? Does your insurance require a 2 nd opinion? We can help. A 2 nd opinion from MK physicians can mean the world of difference in the choice you make for care and your long term health.
- Work Related Injuries: Treating work related injuries can be complicated and stressful. Patients, nurse care managers, claim adjusters, attorneys and employers can rest easy in the care of MK Orthopaedics Workers Compensation specialists. They provide a hassle-free process for scheduling appointments, submitting status reports and paperwork, answering questions and providing assistance to help patients get better and get back to work in a timely and safe manner. MK Orthopaedics Workers Compensation services include ‘one-stop-care’ including an on-site pharmaceutical dispensary, durable medical equipment services, rehabilitation center with licensed physical therapists, on-site imaging and conservative treatment options.
- Sports Medicine Expertise: Specialized training and over 2 decades of experience at treating student and recreational athletes have helped shape our reputation as a leader in sports medicine. Our Sports Team Program allows organized sports teams the unique set of services to prevent injury and facilitate recovery such as:
- Side line attendance at games
- Clearance to participate and consultation on the return to play (RTP) decision.
- Contribute to procedures such as chain of command for injury and illness management and escalation.
- Coordination of the assessment and management of game-day injuries, practice injuries or post game medical problems.
- Flat fee physicals, including pre-participation examinations (PPE).
- Referrals to other health professionals as needed.
- Educational seminars for athletes, coaches, parents and administrators to help prevent injury and illness in athletes.
- Consult and coordinate with coaching and training team about other issues that affect athletic performance, including strength and conditioning response to injury.
- Priority scheduling for treatment, rehabilitation and recovery of sports related injuries or conditions.
Whether your orthopaedic condition is work related, from sports or everyday wear and tear – call us today. (815) 741-6900.
- Orthopaedic Health
- Broken Bones
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Spine Pain
- good health
- Dr. George
- Second Medical Opinion
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Hip Replacement
- Ankle Reconstruction
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Low Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff
- Fully Torn Rotator Cuff
- Soft Cast
- Elbow Pain
- Tommy John Surgery
- Wrist Pain
- Hip Impingement
- Cartilage Transplant
- Knee Pain
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Shoulder Pain
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Ankle Replacement
- Heel Bone Fractures
- Open MRI
- MRI Arthrogram
- Carticel Transplant
- Extracorporeal Therapy
- Sciatic Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Arch Problems
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Minimally Invasive Back Surgery